Importance of Diversity
CEO Brian Shore speaks about diversity
Brian Shore (CEO)
As the company has grown over the past two decades, our diversity of talent has grown with it, and that’s no accident. It’s the consequence of our efforts to seek diverse candidates for employment and provide each individual opportunities for professional development and advancement. As CEO, I have always been purposeful about examining our hiring and interviewing processes to protect against any bias. We welcome people of all nationalities, sexual orientations, religious beliefs, ethnicities, disabilities and gender.
At Eleveo, we believe in leading by example and walking our talk, and we believe that, from the moment a person joins Eleveo as a member of our team, they should feel safe, supported and welcome.
Current Job Openings
We are looking for people to join our team. Take a look and see if there is a position for you – we’re hiring!
- Frontend Developer – Marcellos (Prague)
- Java Backend Developer – Alpha (Košice)
- Java Backend Developer – BeerOps (Prague)
- Java Backend Developer – Marcellos (Prague)
- Java Backend Developer – Nexus (Košice)
- Java Backend Developer – Omega (Košice)
- QA Automation Engineer – Marcellos (Prague)
- QA Automation Engineer – Nexus (Košice)
Working at Eleveo
Be inspired by those who have already found their dream job.