Eleveo provides a platform that supports Contact Centers around the globe. Above all, it supports them in recording, evaluating, and improving their services based on self-evaluation and customer feedback. To learn more, check out our product page.
Team Alpha is responsible for workforce management development. Workforce management ensures that properly trained people are working on optimized schedules to answer contacts with the highest resulting service level. Activities include forecasting, scheduling, communicating schedules to people, and real-time changes made “on the fly” to meet changing circumstances. In order to accurately predict and schedule the correct number of people for a contact center, a specialized application like Eleveo WFM can be employed to automate the process.
- QA Automation experience would be nice
- Experience with test management tools (writing test cases/test suites) would be nice
- Interest in modern technologies (preference for Cloud technologies), open-source
- JUnit/TestNG experience/knowledge
- VCS (preferably Git), Maven/Gradle
- Java/Kotlin skills (UI automation test suite is based on Selenide)
- Databases (at least basics)
- Kubernetes or Docker experience would be nice
- Enjoy working in an Agile environment
- English proficiency (used as the working language in the company)
- Verify the quality and performance of the products in addition to troubleshooting/rectifying any existing errors or defects.
- Work as an integral part of a team, cooperate closely with other team members, POs, and support
- Write well-designed automated tests, maintainable/stable codebase
- Design test strategy and cover delivery of the entire team with automated tests to automatically check those acceptance criteria and critical user scenarios are met, while also constantly refactoring the code base and updating the automated test coverage for existing components of the product.
- Ensure sufficient test coverage (functional testing, regression testing, performance testing, etc.) is done
- Primary team responsibilities include: on-time delivery, merged in VCS, covered by Unit tests, ITDB test, properly tested (e2e tests, performance tests, ..), etc. in order to meet both acceptance and inherent DoD (Definition Of Done) criteria.
- Follow all rules defined by the DoD (Definition of Done)
- Analyze the product under various working conditions (based on predefined requirements) and confirm that the product delivers those requirements.
- Represent the customer voice during the whole development/deployment cycle, be proactive and bring a creative point of view
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Write tests for each new development delivery as well as tests for existing code to ensure compatibility and stability (tests for existing code should be modified when old code is modified)
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis, recommending changes in policies and procedures or products
- Creative environment with a strong sense of ownership, living agile
- Architecting a solution in a fast-growth industry (high scalability, fault resiliency…)
- Flexible home-office policy
- Flexible working hours – based on agreement with the team
- Global multinational environment; headquarter in Prague, and offices in Slovakia, and the USA
- Open and transparent environment
- Competitive salary
- Team events – company breakfasts, team building
- Budget for training and conferences, internal knowledge share sessions
- Focus time – dedicated time for education, experiments, or working on open-source projects
- Look at the list of benefits