Eleveo provides a platform that supports Contact Centers around the globe. Above all, it supports them in recording, evaluating, and improving their services based on self-evaluation and customer feedback. To learn more, check out our product page.
Team Kernel and its sub-teams Atomic and Kintaro, is responsible for the development and operations (DevOps) of Cloud environments for our customers. The team also covers applications installation and upgrade and takes care of their performance and support. Almost all the delivered changes have no GUI visibility, and most of the daily routine involves working in a command-line inside Linux, Docker containers, and AWS cloud.
- be responsible for development and integration of platform components and services for our product deployed in AWS cloud, and on premise as well
- have an opportunity to get in touch with the latest technologies for AWS Cloud and on-premise solutions.
- be responsible for monitoring, building infrastructure, improvements, and executing a stability process.
- Develop and implement instrumentation for monitoring the health and availability of services, including fault detection, alerting, triage, and recovery (automated and manual)
- Operations aspect of the work done by your team (DevOps)
- Develop, maintain and improve the Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery pipeline
- Solid understanding of an application development lifecycle
- Solid understanding of Linux operating systems
- Proficient in Git, a plus is an experience with BitBucket / Bamboo
- Experience with containers (Docker), Terraform, and Kubernetes is a big plus
- A good overview of automation with tools like Ansible and scripting with Bash and/or Python.
- Understanding of concepts around Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery with experience in implementing these concepts
- Understanding of Architectures based on Microservices
- Experience with Agile Software Development methodologies
- A passion for new technologies and learning
- Written and verbal communication skills in English, as well as good teamwork skills
- Creative environment with a strong sense of ownership, living agile
- Architecting a solution in a fast-growth industry (high scalability, fault resiliency…)
- Flexible home-office policy
- Flexible working hours – based on agreement with the team
- Global multinational environment; headquarter in Prague, and offices in Slovakia, and the USA
- Open and transparent environment
- Competitive salary
- Team events – company breakfasts, team building
- Budget for training and conferences, internal knowledge share sessions
- Udemy Business – unlimited access to 20,000+ courses across tech, business, leadership, and wellness
- Focus time – dedicated time for education, experiments, or working on open-source projects
- Look at the list of benefits